Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Someday, a Chanel suit



There are a few items that I truly want to own in my life.

An Hermes bag of my design (leather, etc)
A fabulous sapphire ring
A Chanel suit

These aren't things I need now. They are things that will come one day, marks of a comfortable adulthood and successful life. And that last one...

Chanel has been making stunning suits since Coco herself. The above is an excellent example of a vintage suit. Clean lines, elegant simplicity, the very essence of a lady. And this season, they've done it again.


Karl Lagerfeld's line this year is all about pearls and, like Coco herself, beautiful, clean lines that are actually wearable. I could actually wear that, unlike some of the things that have walked down the runway this season. I'd love to wear that. And someday, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment