Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mad at the World

It's one of those days. Nothing has gone right. I woke up and was having stomach problems that necessitate being near a bathroom. Makes going to work hard. So I got some work done at the house and tried to get other things done.

For example, I called Verizon. Last month was heinous for phone calls between the family remodel and other things, so my minutes went over. First time that's happened since I increased them. Turns out, if I had known I had a Friends and Family thing included in my plan, I wouldn't have had that problem. Yet when I asked them about it during my plan changeover (in September) they said I didn't. Angry.

I called the VA to ensure that my enrollment for Fall was submitted, which I assumed was submitted with summer. It hasn't been. Which means that my school has yet again failed to do what they need to do. I won't be getting paid September 1st and who knows how long it will take. Angry.

So I called my school to try to get that figured out. The woman who is supposed to be in charge of this didn't answer her phone (she never does). The Financial Aid office also doesn't answer their phone and you can't leave a message because their mailbox is full. Angry.

I still can't get into the Bio class I need to graduate on time. No one seems to be able to help me.

Basically, today has failed on every possible level.

No comments:

Post a Comment