Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Evening Tea


Surprise surprise, I have more Calculus to do. It never ends.

To make my evening more enjoyable while doing trigonometric integrals, I made myself a nice tea. Isn't it pretty? The teapot is my new one while the milk and sugar are from my guest set (the one I use when I have a ton of people over because it holds a ton of tea). The cup and saucer are a beautiful china set I got when I toured Canada with the All State Choir my senior year of high school - it's marked with the British Columbia Tartan. Finally, the macaroons are from my birthday - they're such high quality that they're still good months later. They're so rich I've been eating them slowly. For the record, I got them from Isaac (along with a bottle of ice wine) and they come from the Macaron Cafe in NYC. Utterly decadent.

That said, back to Calculus!


No comments:

Post a Comment