Monday, March 28, 2011

OH! And....


While I was down in Va Beach for Spring Break, I got to visit Williamsburg with Angel. I've never been and MUST go again, especially to do a run of historical Williamsburg. But we had lunch at the Old Chickahominy House, where the food is made fresh and mouth-watering delicious. It also had a really cute little store attached, which I always love.

For those who don't know Angel, she is a very generous woman. So in addition to taking me to Williamsburg and treating me to lunch, she got me two wonderful gifts. One is a teal blue wrap that I am wearing as we speak. The other is the most recent addition to my favorite thing to collect - teapots.


Isn't it fabulous? The picture isn't great because I don't have an actual camera yet, but my phone did an alright job. The flowers on the side are etched in a light green and the blue at the bottom is a rabbit. The pattern continues on the other side. I LOVE it! I think I'm going to try to find some blue or green teacups to go with it at some point.

Thank you, Angel!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn,you are soo welcome . I love seeing you and Kyle happy and if a little teapot does the trick...so be it.
    Operation pwerwash went well and the house looks better. I ordered a Bunk at the beach flag for the front and got him a doormat.
    It is too messed up to buy. Mardy found lota of rotting wood,so we'll have to keep looking.
    Wmsbrg. was fun. We must take your parents when they come. You tell them our house is their house. Study hard and count the days til OBX. It will be a gorgeous weekend for sun and fun. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete