Sunday, March 3, 2019

Rosenstrasse

Back in 2010 I planned my first Jewish wedding. It was an awesome experience, in part because I got a learn the beautiful marriage and community traditions of Judaism and in part because the couple were just incredible people who needed help getting married. It was my honor to provide that help and then to remain in their lives since.

Particularly, Jess has been a wonderful person. She has shared her culture and been kind enough to answer many questions, to patiently point out when I'm wrong, and graciously accept apologies. Basically, she's what we all hope to be.

And now she's created a game, along with her creative partner Moyra. The game is best described by their own words, which you can read in the Campaign section of their Kickstarter.

Whether you like supporting women, independent games, historical and cultural education, or just an awesome person, you should support this game. I did.

Rosenstrasse Kickstarter

No comments:

Post a Comment